We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Type: Multirotor Frame Kit
The Banshee B200 is a pure light weight rigid hybrid racing/freestyle frame specifically designed for our team pilot and freestyle full-timer, racing part-timer 2TheMaxFPV.
The frame is tight, but assembly is kept neat and minimalist creating one impeccable and brilliant racing quad. Slap a Gopro or Runcam2 on the top using the proprietary Banshee mounting system and it instantly switches to a brilliant freestyle frame.
The potential is endless. I would definitely want this frame in my corner in any event, when fighting off other frames like the kracken or ImpulseRC helix.
Recommended intermediate setup
1. BFF3 Betaflight AIO FC
( It is reccomended that you use O-rings on this setup as light weight frames resonate vibrations easily)
2. BrotherHobby Returner R4s or T-Motor F40
3. Aikon 30a ESCs (2-4s or 2-6s)
4. TBS Unify Pro or ImmersionRC Tramp With Linear or RHCP Antenna attachment
5. HS1177 Style camera (Runcam is Reccomended)
6. HQ 5x4x3 props (or equivalent)
7. Receiver of your choice - make sure its compact!
8. AGA 1300mAh 4S 75C, Dogcom 1300 4S 1300 Graphene or Dinogy Graphene 2.0 1300mAh work good
Beast Mode Setup:
1. Tmotor F60 motors
2. Aikon 2-6s ESC
3. HQ 5x4.5x3 / Dal V2 props